Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My First Career



Hi ,I am well known as Hema , Right from the college days I am interested in Open source.I have started my career in a start-up where i learn about the work nature, Time consumption , etc.. I have taken a break form the IT field , thinking of something different to do.

I want to contribute in opensource, I tried something in KDE plasma center but never created a patch nor written a code to contribute.

I came to knew about OPW from Madhu. Where i have learned  lot of things in opensource.

I like to share what i have learn from this OPW

1 comment:

  1. Its impressive to know something about your note on Linux Course. Please do share your articles like this your articles for our awareness. Mostly we do also provide Online Training on Cub training linux course.

    ReplyDelete